BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Sweet Little Izzi!


I was going through some recent pictures and just had to share this one with you guys! Isn't my baby just Soooo cute!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is SO cute-- so did you guys think of a good day for pics?

Jana Adams said...

She is so so cute!! She is such a happy baby, I love it!! :)

Merrill Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle & David said...

She's Beautiful!! Your girls are getting soo big!!

Chad K said...

Hey Clint, it's Chad Kartchner, I don't know if you remember me, I was a couple years younger, but anyway... I heard you were with Silver State when they went under. I'm glad to see you're still flying though. I'm flying with Utah Helicopter in Provo, I just got my commercial rating. Flying is awesome! If you wanna check out the "Whilybird Express," feel free...
http://acksnapshots.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! We definitely need to get together sometime! :)

Summer said...

I taught her well to ride turtles!!! uncle luke

Anonymous said...

Are you guys going up the 24th?! If so, hopefully we'll see ya!

Hiatt Family said...

I LOVE THE NEW HEADER!!! It's such a cute picture of all of you.

Hatch Clan said...

My Lizzi is so cute!! I am sure all of you had a very fun day!
Love,
Grandma Hatch