BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOMMA!





You are an AMAZING Mother, Grandma and Friend! There is soo many things I admire of you but just to name a few!!

  1. Your Faith is and always has been so immovable! Even when you lost your sweet boy, you never once faltered!
  2. You seem to always handle every trial with so much dignity and grace!
  3. You are SOOO much fun! Rayli and Lizzi (and jeni)are in heaven when Grandma is near!! Best shopping buddy EVER!
  4. You are the giving lady I know! As you have always said "the only way to forget your troubles is to help another!"
  5. Your are EVERYTHING to our family and we couldn't love you more! Thanks for all the good times Mom but most of all thanks for being you!! The taxi driver,exercise partner,broken heart fixer, fort building, salsa making, bread baking, home building, baby delivering, elmo buying,  etc..
        

4 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

I just had to tell you... I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! It is soooo cute! I have been thinking of chopping my hair but I havent got the guts to do it yet. But I love your hair

Krista said...

Hi Jenni, this is Chelsea Denhalters sister (that was such a sweet post) but.. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind e-mailing me your address so I can mail you an invite to Chelsea's shower :) kristareidhead@hotmail Thanks so much!!

Ashley said...

That is so sweet to recognize your mom on your blog.

loverofmysmithboyz said...

Hey Jeni,
I know you don't know me!! BUT Clint does! I just wanted to say Hi!! We were friends in High School!! It looks like you are so Happy!! I love it!!