BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged By Jami!

5 ThInGs oN My LiSt tO dO tOdAy!

  1. Shower!! (Much Needed LONG Shower)
  2. Clean up my pig sty.
  3. Grout the tile in the upstairs bathroom.
  4. Shabby Chic my cabinets in my kitchen.
  5. Oh and of course tend to 4 very needy kids( only two are my own)
5 SnAcKS i lOvE!
  1. Watermelon (yummy)
  2. Brownies (double chocolate fudge)
  3. String Cheese
  4. Otter Pops (I could eat the whole box)
  5. My Moms HOMEMADE salsa and chips
5 tHiNgS I wOuLd Do If I sUdDeNlY bEcAmE A BiLlIoNaIrE!
  1. Buy a Huge chunk of land in Snowflake and build our family some homes.
  2. Pay off Clint's school loan!
  3. Buy a NEW much needed SUV!
  4. Take my family on a vacation!
  5. Buy Clint his very own very BIG helicopter! 
5 PlAcEs i'vE lIvEd!
  1. Linden
  2. Snowflake
  3. Sandy Utah
  4. St. Johns
  5. Mesa
5 JoBs i'Ve Had!
  1. CNA 
  2. Dental Assistant
  3. Daycare/Preschool Teacher
  4. Cashier
  5. Mommy (YES IT'S A JOB!!)
5 ThInGs pEoPlE DoN't KnOw AbOuT mE
  1. I've done some modeling ( very little but loved what I did)
  2. I would love to be an actress (Maybe someday...)
  3. I CANNOT sleep by myself ( I know pretty pathetic)
  4. I started college when I was 16 (still not all the way done)
  5. Clint and I started dating when I was 17
5 PeOpLe I TaG
  1. Ash
  2. Amber
  3. Kiara
  4. Lindy 
  5. Kachelle
 
      
   

1 comments:

Aubree said...

Fun to read up on a little bit more about you! Love watching your cute little girls during church!