
This 4th of July was one for the history books! It all started with a call from my mom July 3rd telling me that my Grandpa was being sent to hospice and was only expected to last a couple days. We said we would hurry and come up as soon as Clint got off work on the 4th. We didn't make it though Grandpa Merrill passed away 2:00pm on the 4th of July. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye Grandpa but I'm not that great at goodbyes anyways. I love you more than ever and will always cherish our memories. The late night poker playing, the action packed boxing stories, the laughing so my stomach hurt.It was your day and you went out with a BANG!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
A 4th of July to REMEMBER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sorry to hear about your Grandpa! He looks like such a sweet guy! It is so amazing to know we can see them again!!!
Post a Comment