My little sister Lexie got asked to prom and with less than two weeks to go...We are frantically trying to find a dress! We have shopped and shopped with NO luck!! You know right dress wrong price, right price wrong dress. That's the story. She loves the dress in "How to Lose A Guy In ten days" but we can't find a pattern like it. So basically I am posting for all you retired prom ladies...if you have or know of anyone that has a size 7-9 dress that might just please this fine young lady, let me know. We need it by May 2. Thanks Ladies!!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks Jeni for all your help!!! And Amber for your efforts. We thought, good thing your mom can sew but we couldn't even find a pattern. I could adjust one we found but it has been almost impossible to find a modest dress. I can't believe the choices they expect these YOUNG girls to wear. Alex told me she hated even trying them on. (we were trying to find one that we could alter) We were discouraged and Alex suggested we walk around the temple grounds we had some special time together and I realized AGAIN that there is always something good that comes from adversity. She is a Extraordinary Young Lady. We love her!!
Its been a while since I checked blogs.... How are ya guys. Love the cake. You did awesome. Hopefully the next couple months go by fast for you and you don't get feeling too bad. Your girls are getting so big. They're adorable.
I checked with my mom and sisters yesterday. All our old dresses are either missing or we gor rid of them. No one really knew where they went. Sorry girl, wish I could have helped.
It depends how big you want your blocks.
Post a Comment