Rayli after she found out she wasn't old enough to go to prom. Honestly look at that face! I'm in trouble big time..Rayli leaving for her PROM!
Shandal Palmer and Lexie.
Oh my goodness! What a night. Lexie got asked to prom by Bo Russel and was lucky enough to find the PERFECT dress.(Thanks to moms alterations):) She was so excited! After her all day group date she arrived home ready to be made up...and yours truly got the job! It was hectic! Rayli totally and completely idealises Lexie and followes EVERYTHING she does! So, why should prom be any different right? Well as we where getting Lexie ready Rayli patiently waited for her turn telling me " My turn mom! I want to be pretty like Lexie". So after I had Lexie B E A U T I F U L. I began to curl Rayli's hair and dress her up a bit. Never thinking that she really thought she was going to prom. It came time for Lexie's group to leave and Rayli's poor heart collapsed! She balled and balled! Exclaiming to me " Mom, I'm a big girl!! I go pee in the potty" After trying to calm her down I took her to her dad who of course fell for those watery blue eyes and caved! He picked her up and said " Rayli come on. Lets go on a date just you and me!" It's amazing how quickly that sad face was turned upside down! She loves her dad!! So they left on their date which included getting PINK ice cream from Bits and Pizzas and a walk around the temple grounds. Rayli is still talking about that date and I have a feeling its one she will always remember! Thank goodness for GREAT daddys!
5 comments:
Thats so cute!! We sure do miss you guys! I guess we are just going to have to come up to Snowflake to play :)
So did you guys move to Snowflake? I saw in the RS bulletin that you moved. I love that Clint took Rayli on a date...I still remember my dates with my dad!
That is the sweetest! How cute that they went on a date together! What a good dad! :) And....you guys live in SF now?
That is so sweet of Clint! What a good Daddy :)
Glad Lexie found what she needed. When will we be seeing yall again?
how cute. What an awsome daddy clint is. almost as good as his big brother:) So glad that you finally posted. Love Summer
Post a Comment