BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Enchanted Birthday Party

"The Cake"
This cake took me a whole day to do! Crazy Huh!! It was my first topsy turvy cake though and I even made my own fondant. I know know your impressed! Well my girls were anyways. Rayli thought it was sooo pretty but, I think Lizzi was just glad it was done and she could EAT it.
The 3 musketeer's!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my girls!! They are my best friends!!
Looking at this picture you can tell I spent all day on the cake and not enough time on their hair. Oh well, they are still my pretty princesses. 


9 comments:

Becca said...

cute cake you did a great job!! You said it was your first time doing topsy turvy, was it your first time working with fondant? Did you use the marshmallow recipe? Sorry we had to miss it. The boys and I went to utah last minute with my mom for my aunts funeral.

Hiatt Family said...

That cake is AMAZING!!! Seriously, I am so impressed.

Jana Adams said...

Happy Birthday Rayli and Lizzi!! Our girls are getting so big!! The cakes is super cute...good job..next year I am hiring you :)We need to get together when you get back into town!!

C said...

Holy smoke! I am impressed with the cake. Good job!

The McCrays said...

Jenni You rock! That cake is amazing!! Great Job!!!

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

That cake is So cute! Happy birthday Rayli and Lizzi!!Sorry we couldn't make it. We had already made commitments here :(!

Summer said...

LOVE the cake!
Could you please give me your recipie for your fondant. It is sooo stinkin' expensive to buy. I would love to do another fondant cake for Kayleb. He wants an Army Tank this year. Sould be interesting. Love, Summer

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

That cake looks SO much better than mine! So great Jeni. You'll have to help me out next time! Glad to see you around more loveli!

abo-bder said...

faniyin