1st day at the hotel. All ready for a nice sunny walk.
Just enjoying some scenery on our way to San Francisco! We saw lots of sheeps and passed by a VERY stinky cow farm! It stank for miles!! Rayli covered her mouth and nose for 20mins just to make sure the smelly cows where gone. She kept saying "Mom I smell it! I smell the stinky cows!!" followed by gagging! What a girly girl!
What good travelers I have! Rayli stayed awake pretty much the whole way but we played lots of games! She is getting really good at her colors!
Sweet little Lizzi slept pretty much the entire time! When she wasn't sleeping she was being super silly and giggly! She really brings soo much laughter to our family!
We have been so blessed to be able to travel so much as a family! I LOVE seeing new places and being able to give my girls opportunity to experience so many fun things! The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it!! After all a day without laughter is a wasted day! More pics to come of some other adventures we've had in Cali including Disneyland!
3 comments:
woo hoo!!
I can't wait till you guys get back! :]
sounds like lots of fun and also can't wait to hear about your fabulous time at Disneyland! Are you looking pregnant yet? I swear, I think you just made it up ;) just playin.
missin ya sugar lips!
Glad to see that the girls are having a great time! Hope they are good coming home.
Love ya,
Grandma Hatch
looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait to take Taya to Disneyland!!!
Post a Comment