BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 27, 2009

Pregnancy FUN??




So in case you all where wondering we are still alive and well (well sorta) at the HATCHS. This pregnancy has been the hardest one yet! I am 19weeks and between being exhausted chasing a 1year old and 2year old around and the continues puke fest, I'm pretty sure this kids got it in for me! I always say if its not a BOY its one rotten girl! Other than that we've just been working the business and hanging out with friends!  In fact just the other day I got to watch Miss Ryah! Thanks again Chels the girls and I LOVED having her! Feel free to drop her off anytime!For those of you who don't know I have a good amount of toys at my house but this little gal would only play with my rubber hot pad! Go figure, right.

4 comments:

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

oh my goodness! so stinken cute! Your girls are way to adorable. Thank you so much for watching her. I appreciate it so so much! She loves that hot pad. Of course...all the toys in the world and she likes the hot pad. haha.. Thanks for the walk today. I really really needed it. you are so great to talk to and vent with. :) And thanks for being there with me in my "most anticipated moment"... I was glad you were there!
Let me know when I can watch your girls. If you and clint want to go to the temple or something, let me know. I would love to watch them!

Summer said...

I can't get over Lizzy's hair. It is soooo long now. Sorry to hear about the being totally tired the puke. I Know what you mean.So happy to see that you have put a new post on.
Love Summer

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I'm sorry you've been having it so rough Jen. Let me know when you need a break and the girls can come hang out with Me & Camryn and we'll have a blast! You know your girls love Camryn and she is always stoked to see them! :)

Ydalgorf said...

Jang in there girl! The best thing I found to help with the never ending pucking is the "Preggie Pop Drops" They have ginger in them and it helps calm your tummy! They used to have them at Wal-mart and Walgreens. Here is a link more info! Good luck!

http://www.threelollies.com/store/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=jnrrnmo0

Can't wait to hear what your having! Are you finding out?