Rayli and Lizzi's favorite princess and they didn't really want to meet her. Rayli said it didn't look like Ariel and I would have to agree. Maybe it was more that she wasn't as happy as Ariel should be. Clint was just upset she didn't have the seashells!
We waited for 2hrs to meet the princesses! Crazy right! Well clearly it wasn't everything Rayli thought it was going to be...she wasn't quit sure what to think.
It's tough to be a bug! This is down inside the bug cave.
Finding Nemo float! That turtle rocks.
Check out those bugs!
Toy Story!!!!
Tow Mater from CARS!
Buckling up to go for a ride in a giant juice box. Yeah!
This was in the Bugs World inside California adventure. Rayli loves it there!
This was on the Pirates of the Caribbeans ride. It's to bad you can't really see the background but the girl's faces say it all!!
6 comments:
How fun! I wish I could live in Disneyland :)
cute! i can't wait to go!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I need to go someday!
i would love to go to the party but we will be in Payson all day with Nic's family for Easter!! Darn it!! We need to get together soon though!! did you find out what that baby is yet!
That gets me excited every time I see your pictures! I can't wait till we head over there this weekend!
You seriously need to come back to us! We're having an Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow and It's going to be missing out on 2 very cute girls and their fun loving sugar lips mama! :]
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
faniyin
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment