Rayli, Ashton and Brakelle.
Little Lizzi oh sorry little Raggedy Ann!
Notice Rayli's amazing look in all these pictures...she really hates to be bothered when shes with her friends!
Raggedy Ann, Wicked Witch and Sleeping Beauty.
Halloween 2008
Halloween is NOT one of my favorite holidays! In fact I kinda hate it. Don't get me wrong I love playing dress up with my girls but with two girls we play dress up on a daily basis. With that said I did end up having a great time this year! I was going to dress up but my friends insisted! Not wanting to be the party pooper I threw together my witch costume last minute. The girls HATED it! I on the other hand enjoyed the fact that for once they weren't fighting over me and dad got lots of attention! Rayli kept saying, "take it off! Mom!" "It's NOT cute"! All in all I think it was a successful Halloween! Now on to Thanksgiving, my birthday and Christmas!!
5 comments:
they had so much fun together!
i'm pretty sure they were the cutest kids there!! at least i think so.
Your girls looked SO cute!
I think we all have pretty cute kids :]
And they play well together! At least, they all play well with Camryn! ha ha I'm glad you dressed up. Made it more fun!
Next year, Halloween party, our place!
The girls looked really cute! It looks like they had a wonderful time.
Love,
Grandma H.
Rayli looks so cute as does lizzy!! I love the wood floor by the way!! how are you guys?
Post a Comment