My wonderful husband and awesome friends(Jordan and Tim) put this beautiful floor in last Saturday and I must say I AM LOVIN IT! (Sorry for the little heads but they are always just right there with me EVERY step of the way!)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Our New Wood Floor!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your floor looks amazing! I can't believe how good it looks! Can't wait to come see it in person.
So I love the floors! And what a sweetie Rayli is! I wish I could always be that nice!
yes I must say it looks quite delish.
[mimicking Jordan] :] I love my husband! and your floor turned out so nice Jeni!
That does look nice. Is it easy to clean? It looks like you were able to move you satelite cables around...that's good. Now you can come and do my house!!!!
Mom Hatch
Post a Comment