P.S. Sorry the pictures so old but it's the only one I have on my computer! And yes that's my little Lizzi he is holding!19 things I love about Steven!
1.His long and strong hugs!
2. The way he "Bonds" with my girls!
3.He is great at entertaining my husband!
4.His LOVE to serve our country!
5.His constant need for learning new things!
6.His knowledge of the gospel!
7.He is one of the most giving people I know!
8.His willingness to serve and help anyone that needs it!
9. His knowledge of guns and anything hunting!
10.His shooting abilities ROCK! Watch out Iraqi's!
11.He has the funnest sense of humor!
12.He makes me laugh ALOT!
13.He LIKES to hangout with me even though I'm his boring older sister!
14.His silly sarcasm! What a Goof!
15.He's so easy going.
16.He's so much tougher than me! SHHH don't tell him!
17.My girls love him and get so excited when he calls.
18.His random calls just to see how I'm doing!
19.He's the hottest,buffest red headed boy I know!
I Love you so much little brother and am sooo glad you're in my family! I hope you had a GREAT birthday we all know you diserve it! Wish we could have been there to celebrate your special day with you!We sure do miss you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment