BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

One CRAZY, BUSY week.


Rayli's cool cast! She even picked out the colors ALL by herself!! I must say I was pretty impressed with her choices!
Rayli after her oh so wonderful ER visit. What a big splint! 
Okay Okay I'm updating! This month has come and gone with one big wirlwind! Between Rayli hurting her ankle, school midterms and our never ending fixer up jobs on the house, we've been busy to say the least! For those of you who don't know one of my kids I watch was throwing a very large tantrom and kicked the kitchen chair over right on Rayli's ankle. Boy did it swell up fast! I thought for sure she broke it! Thanks to great friends (thanks again amber and kachelle)who are always there to jump in and help I was able to take Rayli right to the ER! She was such a trooper and didn't even shed one tear but after 6 different xrays and 2 Dr visits she was getting a little irratted! It's okay Ray, I was too! After all that they said they were still not sure if she had fractured it and wanted me to take her to an orthopedic surgeon. So, they put one very LARGE splint on it and home we went!! She was so excited to be going home that as we where leaving she said "thank you, have good day" to everyone we pasted! What a tough sweet little girl I have!!

4 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

She is really a big sweetheart. Such a protector of little ones and those she cares about.
She has been such a trooper through all of it!
And you're welcome with helping out. anything to get such delectable cookies! :D ha ha I have your container by the way. all washed and clean for ya!

Logan & Lindy said...

Oh man I cant believe that poor little girl! It looks so sad to see a little kid in a cast.

Becca said...

Aw poor little girl! She is quite the trooper. Hope she is feeling better. and great floor. Looks like a whole different house.

Hatch Clan said...

I am sorry that she was hurt!! I hope she heals fast! Hang in there Rayli.
Love,
Grandma Hatch