BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 15, 2008

Going Private!!!!

Hey Guys! I am giving in and going PRIVATE! There is just way to many CRAZIES out there! So email me at jeni_love86@hotmail.com or just leave your email so we can still stay in touch! Thanks!

11 comments:

Jana Adams said...

Hey girl!
My email is janaladams@gmail.com
Add me!

Logan & Lindy said...

dont forget me!!! loganlindy@gmail.com

Jason and Kristy said...

I don't blame you, there are a ton of crazies out there. My email is kjax120@netzero.com

Unknown said...

My email is a_shleigh17@yahoo.com. Gotta stay in touch :)

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

hey mine is jessica_bigler@hotmail.com

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I wanna be on yours! jdg89@hotmail.com
or amber_dp@hotmail.com

ashley b said...

my email is ashleyb28@hotmail.com
don't forget me! :)

Hiatt Family said...

anjanehiatt@gmail.com

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

skvowell@gmail.com

Sharnell said...

You will be good at flying helicopters no matter which way you go!!

Love you bro!!
Shar

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't forget me, christinaytaylor@gmail.com
If you don't recognize me, I'm your new primary teacher companion. Tina