The Girlz!

Clint trying to talk Izzi into getting in the water!
I LOVE MY GIRLZ!

Rayli was not to found of the waves that would come crashing down on her.
Lizzi and Clint catching some waves!
Lexie this shots for you! LOL!
WARNING: Sand NOT a YUMMY Treat!
Rayli trying to explain to us that the water will get her!
"Here Mom want some sand!"
ooohhhh!
Clint and Lizzi waiting for a wave!
Lizzi and Rayli's favorite thing about the beach was the Seaguls! She loved to chase them!

3 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun. I want to go the next time you go!!! Can I hide away in your suit case? I am so glad you has such a good time.
Love to all,
Grandma Hatch
I'm so jealous! You guys look like you had so much fun! I'm so glad you got a much needed vacation. And their little swimsuits are sooo cute!
Those girls are the cutest ever!
Their bathing suits were SO CUTE! : ]
Looks like a blast. I miss the warm air WITH cool water next to it. It's kinda stupid to have such hottness here all the time and not many things to run around in a bathing suit for! :D haha
LOVE Lizzy's little cheek hangin out.
Post a Comment