BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

Disneyland=The Happiest Place On Earth!!!!

Since we were already in California and like 30minutes away from Disneyland...We had to go! And I'm so glad we did! It was the funnest experience ever! The girlz were in HEAVEN and so were Clint and I!!  More pictures will come later.

Rayli, Lizzi and Kiera making music on Minnie's piano!
Lizzi, Jeni and Rayli taking time to pose in Mickey's garage.
Meeting all the princesses!
Clint N Lizzi going into the tree house.
Rayli showing Lizzi which way to go!
My cousin Larissa,Kaylee and Kiera Kaylee's daughter riding the Tea Cups with Clint and Rayli!
Clint N Rayli riding the rollercoaster. Rayli really did LOVE it despite her hold for dear life!

Merlin showing us his powers.
Clint N Lizzi in the airplane!
What a SEXY man!
The train ride into Disneyland...can you till I'm EXCITED!?
The Oh So HAPPY Family!

6 comments:

Devin and Melinda said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! We are going to make that trip one of these days. My email is melinda_porter1215@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

How fun! You look so cute!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Oh I'm SO JEALOUS!
Let's plan a trip with all the friends! :D
That's fun that your girls could really enjoy it.
Such a great age!

ashley b said...

How fun! I can't wait to take my boys to Disneyland! Your girls are adorable by the way!

Logan & Lindy said...

HOW FUN!!! Looks like you guys had a such a great time!!! I bet Rayli loved it sooo much with all the Princess!!!

Britney said...

Hi guys! Somehow I just ran into Jacob's (Christensen) blog and then saw yours so I thought I'd say hi! It's been a really long time!!! I can't believe you have TWO children!!! They are so cute! I hope you guys are doing awesome :)

Britney (Walker)
britneyanderik.blogspot.com