BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Merrill Bunch

Clint and Jimmy(my second oldest brother) taking down the tents. Sorry I didn't get a picture of them putting it up.
Malory(my niece)Me, Lizzi, Brooklie and Taylor (more nieces).
Mikey (my nephew) and my not so little brother Steven! (What a HOTTIE)!
Mikey, David and McQuade (More nephews). I of course was NO where near when this picture took place.

We had planned to have the Merrill reunion on the weekend of the 4th at the "Ranch"(mom and dad merrill's house). Which was a blessing in its self because when you come from a combined family of 12 its not very often we can all get together. And heaven help us when we do!!! There will be games played, trouble made and there will most definitely be TEASING! We also had some great family pictures taken which will be posted later.

4 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Looks like so much fun!!! That is a big Tent!!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Ok This HAD to be a fun reunion
It made me laugh when you said you were no where near for the picture of the snake :]

Have fun in Utah!
No, Camryn was a 'lap child' Although, You'll have to pay for Rayli, since she's 2.

ashley b said...

That looks like so much fun...minus the snake! I love how green the grass was! And I'm so sorry about your grandpa. Those things are hard but I think that they can also bring us closer to Heavenly Father and our family that is still here with us.

Bekah: said...

you are so cute. the snake picture was funny. i can't imagine how much effort it takes to get a family of 12 all together! you look great and your girls are getting so big! they are cuties!