I'm crazy.. YOU'RE CRAZY... haha. I am so not a Shaq fan.. They might do good this yea...but I am sad to see Marion leave, I love him and Nash together.
Jeni, I saw yor blog the other day and almost posted a message as well. So thank you and Hello! I accually went to school with Clint and lived up the hill from their fam. when I was younger. It was good to hear from you and we better keep in touch.
5 comments:
I'm crazy.. YOU'RE CRAZY... haha. I am so not a Shaq fan.. They might do good this yea...but I am sad to see Marion leave, I love him and Nash together.
Hey! i like the new layout for your blogg! sorry i wasn't much help in that department.
i just noticed i'm not on your "blogs we love" list anymore!! whatever! and you call yourself my friend! ha!
all right, i forgive you.
Jeni,
I saw yor blog the other day and almost posted a message as well. So thank you and Hello! I accually went to school with Clint and lived up the hill from their fam. when I was younger. It was good to hear from you and we better keep in touch.
Post a Comment