BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Candyland Party

I'm planning a Candyland Birthday for my girls April 12th and could use some ideas. I'm (well, clints)cutting all the characters out of plywood to make them life size. I really just need some help with painting them. I am not at all an artist. So, if you know anyone that is good at painting or, if you have any other ideas let me know! I'de love to hear them!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at how cute you & your family are!! I can't believe you have 2 babies... congrats!! I'm glad you found me- now we can keep in touch better :)!!

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

HMMM.. I can paint but I am not too artistic. but my parents did a homemade manger scene, they blew up the picture and traced it onto the wood and painted it that way.

Devin and Melinda said...

Hey Clint! I'm glad you guys are doing so well! You have a beautiful family! Our blog address is: dmporterco.blogspot.com

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

girl, you are a motivated and awesome mom!! That will be a birthday they cant forget. Life size characters. Wow! Im so happy you found us. We will keep in touch. Tell Clint I said hello. Love you guys!

Kendyl said...

hey, this is kendyl.. i have no clue if you remember me, but you know how when you know people and you arent quite sure if they remember you? well ... thats what it might be in this case! anyway.. i was just wondering what you are doing for the candyland party.. sounds like tons of fun, and im always lookin for new ideas for parties... let me know! your girls are soooooo cute

Hiatt Family said...

Hey, I just came across your blog. Sadly, I hardly ever know what is going on with you guys even though we live across the street from eachother. Ha ha! Now I will know! I love the Candyland idea...I am sure that it will turn out great!!!

Mandy Abbott said...

What a fun party idea! You are a great momma. You have the cutest little girls!

Kendyl said...

hey- i was wondering if i could get some info about helicopter school from you. my hubby got accepted into silverstate heli..but we decided to wait it out,and good thing!! They just went bankrupt!! that was such a blessing for us! anyway, hes very interested in going still... so maybe email me? kendylandjohn@hotmail.com that would be wonderful

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Jeni,
This is Amber Gallup, I am SO new to this blogger thing, but I'd love to help you paint!
Just let me know when and where.
I'm usually home, so anytime would be perfect!

Anonymous said...

hey jeni,
i just came and found your blog after talking this weekend, just wanted to say hi... so, hi.


p.s the candyland idea is golden.

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

You have been tagged! check out my blog to see what you have to do!!