BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 6, 2009

Check out these Firecrackers!!






HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
This 4th of July was filled with lots of fun celebrations from BBQ'S to rodeos we had a blast!!! We sure do love it up here in this small cool little town. The girls are getting so BIG! I can't believe how smart they are. They are ready for their new baby sister and I must agree I am pretty READY too. Everything is going great and we should have another sweet baby girl this week or next week. Please help me out with some names! I just can't think of one that "FITS". So any suggestions would be awesome! Hope you all had a great 4th of July and I will post more a little later.

6 comments:

C said...

Oh, wow that pregnancy went fast for me! haha probably not for you. Good luck! Your girls look so cute and patriotic :) Next time I'm over your way I'll let you know and hopefully we can meet up!

Summer said...

Cute pics! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas. We are excited cause we are buying a house right now. YAY!!!!!! So busy though. Love ya sll, Summer

http://ragdollclothing.blogspot.com/ said...

Lizzi is so gansta! I miss those girls! You told me you made their b-day cake but you didn't tell me it was AMAZING! So you helping me with Nix's??! Ah you'll probably be having a baby...if we don't see you before then good luck!!

Kachelle said...

hopefully she waits a little longer to come! having a premie sucks!!! good luck, we miss you.

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

Congrats on Hayli! I bet she is adorable sounds like she looks like RAY! We will be meeting our new little guy on Friday!!

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالمزاحمية
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بابها
شركة تنظيف مجالس بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مجالس بمكة