It looks like you guys had so much fun! We are going to have to go check it out sometime. I love your girls, they are so cute!! We love hanging out with your family! We need to do it more often!
How fun! You guys are such a cute little family. We will be down again in July for the 24th weekend. Im probably going to come for 2 weeks before then just to hang out with the family. I will let you know when we are in town. We havent decided on any names yet but we are leaving towards Tyce. We will see! I cant really place a name for him until I see him. Ya know how that goes? Tell Clint I said hello!
Hey Clint! Thanks for the post. =) I know its so cool to find people on here and keep in touch. And of course I remember you! and thanks for being so cool to me too! Good ol high school it feels like we have been out forever now haha. Your wife is beautiful and your little girl is adoreable. =) I can't believe how fast time flies. It looks like you are doing well though and that is awesome about heliocopter school my husband will be jelous! He wants to fly some day too. Thanks for stopin by and sayin hi it was good to hear from you. Take it easy. Jenn
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! We are going to have to go check it out sometime. I love your girls, they are so cute!! We love hanging out with your family! We need to do it more often!
How fun! You guys are such a cute little family. We will be down again in July for the 24th weekend. Im probably going to come for 2 weeks before then just to hang out with the family. I will let you know when we are in town. We havent decided on any names yet but we are leaving towards Tyce. We will see! I cant really place a name for him until I see him. Ya know how that goes? Tell Clint I said hello!
i tagged you ha ha!!!! We missed you this weekend
Hey Clint! Thanks for the post. =) I know its so cool to find people on here and keep in touch. And of course I remember you! and thanks for being so cool to me too! Good ol high school it feels like we have been out forever now haha. Your wife is beautiful and your little girl is adoreable. =) I can't believe how fast time flies. It looks like you are doing well though and that is awesome about heliocopter school my husband will be jelous! He wants to fly some day too. Thanks for stopin by and sayin hi it was good to hear from you. Take it easy.
Jenn
Post a Comment