Very cute pictures! I haven't seen your family in so long... I can't believe how grown up your sisters are!! And Ryan- Is that Jaylene's little boy?? HOLY COW the time has flown!!
So this is how your Saturday was spent :] I'm so glad! :D Looks like it was a blast! Seriously, you have some cute girlies. I loved how Rayli just walked in front of Jordan's truck to come see me.. Ok not that she walked in front of a vehicle, but that she walked towards me causeshe KNEW me! :D haha That's so cool!
You looks so pretty in those pictures Jeni. It looks like you guys had a really fun day! I wanted to get a zoo pass this year but Lincoln said I can't go without kids. Ha ha. Your girls are so cute...even when they try to spray me with the hose! :)
Hey Jeni, I hope you have a fun camping trip this weekend! Sorry We can't go. lol I hope my text didn't seem rude, i would tell you guys to come with us...but I dont think you would want to camp out on the reservation while "the boys" go look for deer sheds...haha I actually think i am going to stay in town this weekend now. With my sister...it all of a sudden doesn't sound to fun:) We deffinatly need to go do soemthing though! Have fun camping!
HI Jenni! I went to school w/ your husband! I love this bloggin world...keeps old friends in touch and aslo makes new ones!!! Your fam is so dang cute!!! I can realte to the whole we got married and 3 months later came baby thing...except for us it was like three min. later!!!! Oh the unexpected joys of life!!! Anywho, cute fam, cute girls! Hope we can stay in touch! Shanda
PS. Way to go Clint!!! That whole hellicoptor thing is awesome!!!
8 comments:
yay! an update from the Hatch's.... :) cutie pie girls!!! i need to know all about raising two girls, any advice?
Very cute pictures! I haven't seen your family in so long... I can't believe how grown up your sisters are!! And Ryan- Is that Jaylene's little boy?? HOLY COW the time has flown!!
YEAH! I love the zoo! Thanks for coming out Sat. we had so much fun! We sure do love you guys!!
So this is how your Saturday was spent :]
I'm so glad! :D
Looks like it was a blast! Seriously, you have some cute girlies.
I loved how Rayli just walked in front of Jordan's truck to come see me.. Ok not that she walked in front of a vehicle, but that she walked towards me causeshe KNEW me! :D haha That's so cool!
You looks so pretty in those pictures Jeni. It looks like you guys had a really fun day! I wanted to get a zoo pass this year but Lincoln said I can't go without kids. Ha ha. Your girls are so cute...even when they try to spray me with the hose! :)
Hey Jeni, I hope you have a fun camping trip this weekend! Sorry We can't go. lol I hope my text didn't seem rude, i would tell you guys to come with us...but I dont think you would want to camp out on the reservation while "the boys" go look for deer sheds...haha I actually think i am going to stay in town this weekend now. With my sister...it all of a sudden doesn't sound to fun:) We deffinatly need to go do soemthing though! Have fun camping!
It looks like your family had fun. This is definately the time to go before it gets too hot!
HI Jenni! I went to school w/ your husband! I love this bloggin world...keeps old friends in touch and aslo makes new ones!!! Your fam is so dang cute!!! I can realte to the whole we got married and 3 months later came baby thing...except for us it was like three min. later!!!! Oh the unexpected joys of life!!! Anywho, cute fam, cute girls! Hope we can stay in touch! Shanda
PS. Way to go Clint!!! That whole hellicoptor thing is awesome!!!
Post a Comment