
Lizzi, Jeni & Rayli

My Girlz

We spent Christmas in Colorado at the Great Hatch Cabin! We spent hours riding quads, sleading, watching christmas movies and visiting with family. What FUN we had!!Rayli's favorite by far was the quad rides she LOVED it! She would constantly ask to go, " Voom, Voom"!
5 comments:
I love the picture of the girls! So cute. I want to go to the cabin!
Your little family is so adorable. I hope all is well with you guys. It was really good to here from you.
you have some of the cuttest little girls ever!!!! I am so glad that you are doing well, and I can't believe you are 21!!!
Hey Jeni! This is Ashley (Butler) I haven't seen you in forever but I came across your blog and thought I would say hello! You are gorgeous as ever and have such a cute family! You can swing by our blog anytime it's thebroomals.blogspot.com!
These pictures are so stinkin cute!
I love the way you spell your daughter's name too.
Man you two made some cute babies!! :D
Post a Comment